Occasionally an item being refinished will need a repair to complete the process correctly. This is not a problem, we have a dedicated repair department and can handle it. We also do repairs on pieces that are not being refinished. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Common types of repairs include:
- Remilling a missing piece
- Gluing up a loose joint
- Replacing a piece of veneer
- Repairing broken chair or table legs
- Tightening up moldings that have loosened over the years
- Replacing table glides
- Securing a drawer face or tightening a drawer bottom.
No matter what your repair needs, we can handle them.